RonMahan.com

Set Your Sites On A New Direction

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Don't believe. Essential Oils Can Work For You?




Adam's Story

 For the past year or so, I have been dealing with pounding headaches on a daily basis. Not just normal headaches either, I'm talking hit in the head with a hammer levels of pain. Just a couple of months ago, I (reluctantly) decided it was time for a visit to my doctor, in hopes we could put an end to this pain, once and for all. I was then diagnosed with cluster headaches. For those that don't know, cluster headaches are like regular migraines. Now, imagine those migraines are all on steroids and having an endless frat party in one part of your head. That basically sums it up. Anyway, I got diagnosed and was prescribed all sorts of meds that, ultimately, didn't help whatsoever. I just wanted the pain to go away! My Dad told me to try using alternatives to Western medicine, such as essential oils, but I never thought they would actually be useful. I mean, what medical benefits could you actually get from rubbing some weird liquid on yourself, right? Wrong! So wrong! After not being able to get rid of the pain completely with whatever the doc decided to prescribe, I took it upon myself to try these oils out for myself. The effects were...unbelievable, to say the least. After simply rubbing some oils on wherever the pain was that day for just a couple of weeks, the pain somehow dropped quite a few levels. They did way more than my expensive medications possibly could. After a month, I could barely notice when my headaches were there. They were basically non-existant. Since then, I've used multiple different oils for many different ailments, and couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment